14 March 2014

Perfect Presents

There's nothing more stunning than a beautifully wrapped gift, one that looks almost too good to open, a gift within a gift itself. I simply love the creative and wonderful way some people can craft wrappings into works of art. I thought it was about time I stopped envying those that can, and gave it a good old bash myself.

With a lovely Baby shower to attend, there was no longer a reason to keep putting it off, have a go- what have you got to loose?


I decided to go with good old brown paper as the base (basically because that's what I had to hand, and tissue paper would have just torn with all the loose baby bits I needed to put inside) and accessorise with brightly coloured ribbon. It's a baby boy, so no bows and frilly flowers or anything girlie for this wrap!


I went simple, three ribbons, double sided tape and a gift tag.

In hindsight, I should have placed the gifts in a box, or wrapped something less awkward in shape, but I'll tackle that next time. Hope you like it just the same! I can hardly wait to have another go with the next gift that needs wrapping.

No comments:

Post a Comment